We are still operating and have put in place necessary amendments and protocols to enable the safe provision of services throughout this difficult period. It is essential for all businesses and households to maintain high cleanness and disinfection in their premises. Our cleaners are classed as key workers and want to help provide this service.
When our team members are visiting customer’s properties, they will use alcohol-based hand sanitizer (60% minimum) to clean their hands before and after the job has been completed.
They will also have access to personal protective equipment (PPE) that can be used:
- At the request of the individual customer
- If the person at the property has COVID-19 symptoms
- For customers in the ‘vulnerable’ group – aged 70-years-old or over, or with underlying health issues
As noted, until the 26th of April 2021 our team will only be attending “Essential Works”. But what is essential?
- Water Leaks
- Blocked Drains
- No heating or hot water
- Safety Checks, Gas Leaks
- Unsafe Boiler Issues
‘Non Essential Works’ will be postponed until further notice.
Non Essential Quotations will also not be completed at present.
For any customers that have works booked in with us that are classified as ‘Non Essential’ our office team will be in touch to reschedule these works in due course.
We will prioritize the vulnerable as we see a sharp rise in demand for our services.
We ask all customer who are in self isolation or showing symptoms of Covid-19 to make our team aware prior to our engineer visiting.
For more information, please consult with Public Health England’s official website.
Our Safety Measures
Following the official regulations from the British Government, we have implemented the following policies:
- All of our cleaners undergo daily symptom checks. If anyone is showing even the mildest of symptoms, they reschedule their appointments and follow the official NHS guidelines.
- All of our cleaners maintain a minimum distance of two metres while working on customer properties.
- All of our cleaners are instructed to utilise the new and most effective antiviral cleaning procedures.
Our plumbers will:
- Avoid physical contact and greetings.
- Ensure that a minimum distance of two metres is maintained between them and customers at all times
- Ensure that they arrive at your premises, equipped with everything necessary to carry out the procedures, including a full-body paper suit, face masks, spare cleaning gloves and overshoes.
- Wash their hands thoroughly and dry them with disposable towels as often as possible.
- Disinfect their communication devices thoroughly as often as possible.
- Focus on all high-contact areas and items, like doors and doorframes, taps, knobs and handles, TV remotes and gadgets.
- Change dirty water as often as possible.
- Wash all materials at a minimal temperature of 60°C
A comprehensive list of disinfectants and cleaning products recommended for halting the spread of the virus and minimizing the chance of infection can be found here.
How to support your plumber?
We are doing everything in our power to halt the spread of COVID-19, but there are still things that you, as a homeowner, can do to help us. Here are the top three things to keep in mind:
- If you and your family members are not showing symptoms of COVID-19, please do not cancel your booking appointments to ensure that our cleaners still have regular work schedules.
- Have faith in your plumbers. Our personnel have been thoroughly briefed and know what they are doing. If you have any questions or suggestions about the situation, please contact our customer support team instead.
- Help us help you. Please respect the NHS guidelines, avoid physical contact and maintain a distance of at least two meters with your plumbers. Let them focus on their work and keep you safe.